Dear Manor ISD Elementary Families,As we work to implement the first district-wide Standard Mode of Dress policy we appreciate the feedback you’ve given to us. Based on that feedback, we have made changes that we think will make it easier for you to adhere to this new policy and accommodate the options available to younger students.
- All Manor ISD elementary schools will accept black, white, or gray polo-style shirts in addition to the campus-specific colors. PCE will allow black, white, gray, light blue, and pink polos.
- Pants, shorts, and skorts may be khaki, black or navy and must be worn on the student’s natural waist at all times. Shorts and skorts must be an approved length, which is no shorter than the tips of the fingers when the arms are extended by the sides of the body.
- Girls may wear skirts or dresses with tights underneath
- All clothing must be free of holes.
- Students must wear solid black or brown belts if pants have belt loops.
- Elementary students may wear their shirt untucked.
- Elementary students may wear cargo pants
- Jeans and spirit shirts may be worn on Fridays
- Closed toe shoes appropriate for gym and recess must be worn every day. No flip flops, or house shoes.