Pre-K Enrollment Criteria
Pre-Kindergarten Program Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate in Manor ISD’s free three-year-old or four-year-old pre-kindergarten program, children must be three or four years old on or before September 1. In addition, children must meet one of the following criteria:
- The child is unable to speak and comprehend the English language (Home Language Survey must be completed)
- The child is homeless, as defined by [42 U.S.C. §11302]
- The child is economically disadvantaged (based on free or reduced lunch)
- The child’s parent is an active duty member of the military (with documentation)
- The child’s parent is a military member who was injured or killed while serving on active duty (with documentation)
- The child has been in foster care of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) (with documentation)
*Students that do not qualify for the free pre-kindergarten program, have the option of enrolling by tuition based criteria.
Tuition for a half-day pre-kindergarten program is $217/month and the student may attend the school assigned to their community.
**Please note that the annual tuition fee is $1,950.00 for the entire school year. This total is broken down into monthly installments of $217/month with payments due on the 1st of each month.
*PK students that are zoned to Decker Elementary School are currently attending Presidential Meadows Elementary for the 2015-2016 school year. Transportation is provided to and from school.