Pioneer CrossingElementary

Skip to main content
Diverse Paths to Success. Destination Manor.
Registration » Student records Request

Student records Request

The Texas Records Exchange (TREx) system is a web-based software application designed for the exchange of electronic student records as mandated by the 79th Legislature, 3rd Called Session, 2006 (House Bill 1). Using the TREx application, school registrars can electronically request and receive student records for students who have attended or will be attending Texas public schools.  High school registrars and counselors can electronically create and send official student transcripts to Texas public colleges and universities using TREx to access the SPEEDE server.

To contact TREx Customer Support call (512) 463-7246 or email


All current and former students, within the last two years, should contact their campus registrar to request a transcript or other student records. All other requests must be submitted by following the link below. 

For transcripts request, please click below: